2018’s biggest-selling UK debut act of the year, Anne-Marie, continues the success of her debut album, Speak Your Mind with further headline dates. Having toured stadiums with Ed Sheeran, taken on the charts with her monster singles, ‘2002’ and ‘Friends’ and sold out multiple headline shows across the UK already, these performances will be a celebration of her triumphant career so far.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ANNE-MARIE SPEAK YOUR MIND TOUR 2019
1) The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made. When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. IF THE ID DOESN'T MATCH YOU MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY. If you are booking more than one ticket, your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as the lead booker. Guests should not arrive separately.
2) This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3) This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4) This ticket is only valid if purchased via one of our official ticket agent vendors; AXS, See Tickets, Ticketmaster, Eventim or direct through the venue websites.
5) This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official face value resale platform of your original point of purchase from December onwards.
6) To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
i. The ticket(s)
ii. The booking confirmation
iii. A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation, who must be in attendance.
Failure to bring all of the items i), ii), iii) above may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7) Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
8) Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer’s order being cancelled.
O2 Academy Sheffield
Tuesday 28 May 2019 - 7.00pm