The Big Moon
More self-assured and creatively fearless than ever before, The Big Moon are ready for the next chapter and with their new album, Walking Like We Do, plus their biggest headline tour yet, the band are taking a giant leap forward.
So you know, this show has been rescheduled from Friday 30 October 2020 at O2 Institute Birmingham. If you’ve already got tickets, they’ll still be valid, so hang on to them; your ticket agent will be in touch to tell you more.
+14yrs (under 16yrs need a guardian)
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through one of the authorised resale sites (see list below)
5. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
6. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
7. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Authorised resale websites
Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange
See Fan to Fan
O2 Academy 2 Birmingham
Saturday 6 March 2021 - 7.00pm